Someone else's blessings doesn't take away from our inheritance.

‭‭Luke‬ ‭15:31‭-‬32‬ ‭NIV‬‬

[31]  “ ‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. [32] But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ ”

God is more than enough for us all. We should rejoice when a sinner lays down their life for Christ and welcome them into the family with open arms. Let us be glad when our lost brothers and sisters find their way home. 


Dear Lord, 

Please continue to soften the hearts of my family. Convict them to repentance. They are indeed lost and need to be found. May I be a walking image of Your glory and saving grace, that others may see and ask "how" & I get to testify about your goodness and salvation! 


In Jesus name Amen 

Comments

Popular Posts