Thievery on my wish list?

Stages in our lives allow us to set future trails to further our existence. 
Past failures made into future wealth or past wealth can be made into future failures.
To completely live in the now you have to be one with your past.
Accept what happened and expand on the what-ifs

Today the 18th of February, last day in the Aquarius season 2019 I met with a past. A past that I have long forgiven. Because no one is perfect. Right? Well, coincidentally a power story of a friend inspired me to look into my past savings. All of what had not been touched in months but sitting and resting in a quiet place, unbothered. For my keepings only. For my rainy day. For my day in the sun. There was a high happy spirit in me ready to show that I too can save and prepare myself for the future. It was only then that I realized that my past demons had not quite left my bedside. Only to appear again in a remarkable magic trick. Once again showing me it’s true colors. Some, well mostly now gone. What’s left wouldn't even pass for a great sandwich at the deli. Yes I cried. I was angered. More hurt than angry because why would someone you love take something that is important to you. 


I’ve been questioning myself. Are these the karmas of my past sins? Does this make me stronger? Does it make me weaker? Is there a number I can call to directly complain? 


To completely understand why this is happening to me I believe I need to completely understand the person that is executing these actions. And why am I the target? What did I do so bad or horrible that I should come to these torments? 


The working
The cleaning
The cooking
The crying
The “be a shoulder for everyone”
The “you too, mean something” Saviour

Without this situation would I even be here writing this? Is this a horrible gift on my wishlist?

Comments

  1. The magnitude of solace I felt behind this. Dig baby dig and release. I live for this ! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts