Claire's season finale










His bare feet stiffened as he raised it to kick me in my face once again
There was no quit in him even though my lifeless body whimpered on the dock
My eyes were now barely open but I could still see the boots swaying back and forth
A kick once more, now to my abdomen
Thoughts raced my head as I searched for the reason what warranted this beating tonight

"Are you done now, have you had enough? My beautiful wife. I love you so much" his words slurred barely making it out of his mouth

My other senses heightened as I could smell the vodka off his breath and hear the men in the background cheering
Are they laughing? Other self hating men with a million mommy issues. Are they laughing?
Am I on tonight's season premier How I beat my wife and she never leaves
This must be the finale.
I don't think I can hold on much longer.
Just as I drew my last breath, my dear husband, my sweet husband of nearly 12 years kneeled down beside me and held my body close to him once more.

"Look what you made me do to you Claire. What are we suppose to do now? You always start this CLAIRE! Well you did it now

I close my eyes in peace knowing that any after life is better than this. 

"Claire, Claire, baby. Ohhhh no no no. Ah what did you do"? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts