Affirmations when you're feeling envious



God,

Please remove any feelings of jealousy I have towards friends, family and those alike.

I know what you have in store for me is for me and is my destiny. 

I am honored to be in your glory.

I am excited and happy about my friends and family members accomplishments.

I have no anger nor resentment against anyone.  

What's meant for me will come in timing and I will be here to receive all of my blessings.

I am aligned with Spirit.

I am aligned with my passions.

I am aligned with my true purpose. 

I pray that I stay dedicated to my craft and my journey that you put before me. 

I am open to receive messages to give unto others. 

I am open to receive the divine guidance that is bestowed upon me.

I am open to receive abundance, fulfillment, joy and success.

I am in love with who I am right now.

I am transparent and vulnerable. 

I have the power within me to change the world around me.

I am destined for greatness. 

Amen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts