Your happy place AFFIRMATIONS





Deep cleansing breath in and release.

Find your happy place in your mind. 

Is it a tropical paradise, in a field of wild flowers, in the middle of a forest, your grandmother's couch, in a loved ones arms? 

Go there.

Take another deep breath in and let it out.

Hold onto that feeling of love and carry that with you throughout the day. 

Say these affirmations out loud, to yourself or write them down.

I am in love with who I am right now.

I am filled with enough abundance that I can share with others.

I am loved by the most highest God.

I am a vital part of my family's growth.

I have the power within me to change myself and my reality.

I listen to understand not to reply.

I speak life unto others.

My words are powerful and I keep all promises made.

I am blessed beyond measure.

I am divinely guided in all that I do.

One more deep breath in and let it go. 

Remember that we have to be the change we want to see.

Share love, it's contagious. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts