My friend, Wicked.






"Back off of me and give me my space" That's what she says.
I'm a mental disorder a head case
Knock knock, who's there?
It's the cuckoo bird that sits up in your tree.
Watching you oh so quietly.
Shall I tell everyone your little secrets?
Let me just give them a taste.
Oh, this lady is wicked.
She spikes her husbands morning coffee with a poison made for rats
She conjures it up at night while he stalks the stroll for walkers
She says "Only rats bring home diseases to their family".
He's slowly starting to thin out and everything from his nose drips into his mouth 
Oh, this lady is wicked
Disgusted with her husband so much she takes it out on her son
Pinches him just hard enough to make him cry while starring right into his eyes 
Never leaving any bruises, afraid that someone will see
She cries to him pleading "I love you'
Oh, this lady, she is my friend, she is of wickedness
Her true secret I must keep.
But her body is deteriorating, you see.
She holds conversations with herself thinking no one can hear.
Repeating to herself her darkest fear 
Her eyes cross side to side.
Her palms clammy. 
I mustn't tell. 
I can only watch her, my friend
Be.
Wicked.

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts